Kelly Executive Chauffeur service require a chauffeur controller
working in a small but busy office dealing with customers and drivers to ensure a stress free/luxury chauffeur service is carried out.
The successful candidate will be on a set shift pattern (including weekends) working on average 50 hours per week.
- Knowledge of Central London roads and London Airports preferred but not essential
- Experience in similar role preferred but not essential
- Mus be numerate with good IT skills (word, outlook, excel)
- Well organised, calm and quick thinking, together with an eye for detail
- Proactive and customers focus